Your comprehensive, one-volume guide to planning, deployment, and administration.
Get the critical information you need to build and manage a network with Windows Small Business Server 2011. This essential, single-volume reference delivers detailed guidance to the features, capabilities, and components offered in both the Standard and Premium Editions. Gain the real-world insights, workarounds, and troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
- Plan network infrastructure by evaluating your organization’s business needs
- Build a fault-tolerant and cost-effective network
- Use virtualization with Hyper-V™ virtualization to install and manage your network efficiently
- Migrate an existing network from Small Business Server 2003 or later
- Manage file storage, and configure disks for data integrity and redundancy
- Configure email and SMTP with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Organize and centralize security administration through Group Policy preferences
- Set up remote access through the web portal or with a VPN
- Tune your system to its optimum performance level