- Enhance your enterprise administration skills to manage Windows 10 Redstone 3
- Get acquainted with configuring Azure Active Directory for enabling cloud-based services and Remote Server Admin Tools for managing Windows Server
- Provide enterprise-level security with ease using the built-in data loss prevention of Windows 10
Microsoft's launch of Windows 10 is a step toward satisfying the enterprise administrator's needs for management and user experience customization. Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators provides the enterprise administrator with the knowledge needed to fully utilize the advanced feature set of Windows 10 Enterprise.
This practical guide shows Windows 10 from an administrator's point of view. You'll focus on areas such as installation and configuration techniques based on your enterprise requirements, various deployment scenarios and management strategies, and setting up and managing admin and other user accounts. You'll see how to configure Remote Server Administration Tools to remotely manage Windows Server and Azure Active Directory.
Lastly, you will learn modern Mobile Device Management for effective BYOD and how to enable enhanced data protection, system hardening, and enterprise-level security with the new Windows 10 in order to prevent data breaches and impede attacks.
By the end of this book, you will know the key technologies and capabilities in Windows 10 and will confidently be able to manage and deploy these features in your organization.
What you will learn
- Understand remote access capabilities
- Use third-party tools to deploy Windows 10
- Customize image and user Interface experience
- Implement assigned access rights
- Configure remote administration
- Manage Windows 10 security
- Work with Azure AD and Intune management
Table of Contents
- Installation and Upgrading
- Configuration and Customization
- User Account Administration
- Remote Administration Tools
- Device management
- Protecting enterprise data in BYOD scenarios
- Windows 10 Security
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Advanced Configurations
- RedStone 3 Changes