Learn how UX and design thinking can make your site stand out from the rest of the internet.
About This Book
- Learn everything you need to know about UX for your Web Design.
- Design B2B, B2C websites that stand out from the competitors with this guide
- Enhance your business by improving customer accessibility and retention.
Who This Book Is For
If you're a designer, developer, or just someone who has the desire to create websites that are not only beautiful to look at but also easy to use and fully accessible to everyone, including people with special needs, UX for the Web will provide you with the basic building blocks to achieve just that.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the fundamentals of UX and the User-Centered Design (UCD) Process.
- Learn how UX can enhance your brand and increase user retention
- Learn how to create the golden thread between your product and the user
- Use reliable UX methodologies to research and analyze data to create an effective UX strategy
- Bring your UX strategy to life with wireframes and prototypes
- Set measurable metrics and conduct user tests to improve digital products
- Incorporate the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to create accessible digital products
If you want to create web apps that are not only beautiful to look at, but also easy to use and fully accessible to everyone, including people with special needs, this book will provide you with the basic building blocks to achieve just that.
The book starts with the basics of UX, the relationship between Human-Centered
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Fundamentals of UX
Chapter 2. Stand Out from Your Competitors
Chapter 3. Creating an Emotional Connection with the User
Chapter 4. Best Practices for Usability Within the User Interface (UI)
Chapter 5. Set a Solid Foundation - Research and Analyze
Chapter 6. Create a UX Strategy - Users and Content
Chapter 7. Bring Your UX Strategy to Life with Wireframes and Prototypes
Chapter 8. Building Your Product - Devices, Browsers, and Assistive Technologies
Chapter 9. Optimize your UX Strategy with Iterative User Testing
Chapter 10. The Basics and Benefits of Web Accessibility
Chapter 11. A Practical Guide to Web Accessibility