Fully Updated For 2016!
Step-By-Step, Jargon Free Guide: How To Build Your First Ever Business Page On Facebook
It has well over one billion users, every major brand can't get enough of it and it's completely free to use.
But where do you start if you run a small business and know nothing about online marketing or coding?
This simple step-by-step guide will show you exactly how to turn your existing Facebook account into a social media marketing machine, using only free tools and completely tech-free strategies.
It assumes zero knowledge of using Facebook for business and, so long as you have an existing Facebook account, it will take you from zero to 100 miles per hour in no time at all.
The step-by-step screen shots will ensure that you can see every process and strategy recommended by Facebook expert Paul Teague who has used the platform since 2009 and sold a popular Facebook software for 4 years, generating well over 4000 happy users.
The Using Facebook For Business Kindle Guide even has detailed screen shots showing you exactly what to look at and where to click.
What's In This Guide?
- 1: How to create a business page on Facebook
- 2: How to make your own professional and correctly sized banner and avatar images with no technical skills – or cost - whatsoever
- 3: How to make sure your business page is set up for maximum search engine impact
- 4: What to do, say and post on your Facebook business page
- 5: How to adjust the settings on your business page to achieve maximum impact and do things the right way
- 6: How to find and install great apps to boost your page
- 7: A selection of the best Facebook apps to use
- 8: The essential marketing techniques to squeeze the best out of Facebook for business
- 9: How to use Facebook ads and promo features to build audience
- 10: How to add social plugins and additional functionality
Free Bonus For Every Reader
As a reader of this Kindle Guide you will get immediate access to the PDF version of the book, so that you can print it, scribble on it and keep it handy by your desk. This link will always give you access to the latest updated version of the guide.
There is also a 1-hour introductory video to accompany this book, you can find it on the 'latest updates' page - the link is given in the final pages.
This guide is made up of 200+ pages of great information, detailed instructions and experienced user tips, yet it assumes absolutely no technical knowledge.
Take your first steps into the wonderful world of Facebook today and start using the social media platform that's adored by millions of users throughout the world.
Updated for 2016!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Why Facebook?
Chapter 2: Facebook Basics
Chapter 3: Personal Profiles vs Business Pages
Chapter 4: How to Create Your First Facebook Business Page
Chapter 5: Facebook SEO
Chapter 6: What To Say And Do On Your Business Page
Chapter 7: Facebook Marketing
Chapter 8: Facebook Apps
Chapter 9: Adding Subscriber Options To Your Facebook Page
Chapter 10: Social Plugins
Chapter 11: Facebook Insights
Chapter 12: An Introduction to Facebook Ads
Chapter 13: Facebook Miscellany
Chapter 14: What Next With Facebook?