This book helps you understand Blockchain beyond development and crypto to better harness its power and capability. You will learn tips to start your own project, and best practices for testing, security, and even compliance. Immerse yourself in this technology and review key topics such as cryptoeconomics, coding your own Blockchain P2P network, different consensus mechanisms, decentralized ledger, mining, wallets, blocks, and transactions.
Additionally, this book provides you with hands-on practical tools and examples for creating smart contracts and dApps for different blockchains such as Ethereum, NEO, EOS, and Hyperledger. Aided by practical, real-world coding examples, you’ll see how to build dApps with Angular utilizing typescript from start to finish, connect to the blockchain network locally on a test network, and publish on the production mainnet environment.
Don’t be left out of the next technology revolution – become a Blockchain developer using The Blockchain Developer today.
What You’ll Learn
- Explore the Blockchain ecosystem is and the different consensus mechanisms
- Create miners, wallets, transactions, distributed networks and DApps
- Review the main features of Bitcoin: Ethereum, NEO and EOS, and Hyperledger are
- Interact with popular node clients as well as implementing your own Blockchain
- Publish and test your projects for security and scalability
Who This Book Is For
Developers, architects and engineers who are interested in learning about Blockchain or implementing Blockchain into a new greenfield project or integrating Blockchain into a brownfield project. Technical entrepreneurs, technical investors or even executives who want to better understand Blockchain technology and its potential.