Your SECRET to creating GREAT Apple Software Today!
☆★☆ Read this book for FREE on Kindle Unlimited NOW ☆★☆
Do you want to create the next greatest iPhone app?
Would you like a high-paying career in Programming?
Crafted by some of the best minds who have studied in some of the world’s top universities,
You’re among one of the best learning programs out there.
But are you paying THOUSANDS of dollars just to learn how to code well? NO!
Hundreds? Not even close.
For less than the price of a nice lunch out,
Download your copy today!
Within this book's pages, you'll find GREAT coding skills to learn - and more.
Just some of the questions and topics include:
- Certain mistakes in your code you DON’T want to commit...
- How to make PROPER data structures in Swift (other books don’t teach you this way…)
- Taking advantage of the Speed and Flexibility of Swift Programming
- Unique Workshops to IMPROVE your Swift coding skills
- How to Change your Data in Swift - without causing errors in your code (IMPORTANT!)
and Much, much more!
This book breaks your training down into easy-to-understand modules.
It starts from the very essentials of data structures and functions,
so you can write great code - even as a beginner!
Table of Contents
PART I: Your Code Structure and Foundations
Chapter 1: Defining & Designing your Data
Chapter 2: Compound/Composite Data
Chapter 3: Data Initialization
Chapter 4: Data Changes & Mutable States
Chapter 5a: Defining & Designing your Functions
Chapter 5b: Matching Data with Functions
Chapter 6: Intro to Designing Worlds & Simple Apps, PT1
PART II: Special Function & Method Tools
Chapter 7: IF & ELSE statements
Chapter 8: Helper Functions
Chapter 9: Local Variables
PART III: Operators and Logic
Chapter 10: Boolean Logic and Operators
Chapter 11: Fundamental Programming Operators
Chapter 12a: Lists
Chapter 12b: Linked Lists
Chapter 12c: Arrays
Chapter 13: Self-Reference Recursion
Chapter 14: Iteration Loops
Chapter 15: Iterations: While-Loops
PART V: Special Data Structures
Chapter 16: Binary Trees
- Title: Swift: Programming, Master’s Handbook: A TRUE Beginner’s Guide!
- Author: Code Well Academy
- Length: 142 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2015-06-30
- ISBN-10: B010QCYBIS