Everything You Need to Know About Survival Medicine in Emergency Situations: First Aid, Medical Supplies and Behavior That Saves Lives!
Do you want to learn how to be more self-reliant and prepared for anything the future may bring?
THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PROFESSIONALLY HANDLE ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY!
Whether you’re planning a camping trip in a remote location, or you live in a hurricane-area or you’re just worried about what the future brings, it’s a good idea to know the basics of medical emergency prepping.
First aid is incredibly useful and will buy you time until you or your loved one can be safely taken to a hospital, but it’s of utmost importance to learn how to apply first aid properly. And in the case that you want to prepare yourself for medical emergencies, you should learn which medical supplies you need the most and which ones you could leave behind.
Here’s what this book can teach you:
- What it means to be prepared and how this mindset helps everyone
- The best natural remedies and essential oils you can use
- What is the number one plant you need to have in your medical garden
- Steps you must take to protect lives in case of respiratory distress
- Environmental factors and how to handle allergies
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Whether we want to admit it or not, the future holds unforeseen dangers. Sure, maybe nothing happens, but what if it does? Do you want to be unprepared and leave your life to chance, or you want to be self-reliant, competent and ready to take charge? This knowledge will help you save lives!
- Title: Survival Medicine: All You Need to Know About First Aid, Prevent Infection, Medical Supplies and Right Attitude in Emergency Situation
- Author: Dave Falan
- Length: 204 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2020-06-28
- ISBN-10: B08C21CB5F