Ready to learn Microsoft® Visual Basic®? Start Here!
Learn the fundamentals of modern programming with Visual Basic 2012—and begin building your first Windows 8 apps for the desktop. If you have absolutely no previous experience with Visual Basic, no problem—simply start here! This book introduces must-know concepts and techniques through easy-to-follow explanations, examples, and exercises.
Here’s where you start learning Visual Basic
- Learn the fundamentals of programming with Visual Basic
- Discover how to to bind controls to data
- Design and interact with user interfaces built with XAML
- Build and debug complete applications
- Learn the basics of Windows 8 application design
- Find out how to deliver your applications to the Windows Store