Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Hundreds of accurate practice questions and in-depth answer explanations to use in preparation for the SSCP exam
This highly effective self-study guide covers all seven domains of the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) exam as developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2®, including updated exam objectives effective November 1, 2018.
To reinforce important skills and facilitate retention, every question is accompanied by explanations for both correct and incorrect answers. Designed to help you pass the test with ease, this book is also an ideal companion to the bestselling SSCP® Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition
Covers all seven exam domains:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
Online content includes:
- 250 practice questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter or exam domain