Want to make money online? Then ignore social media at your own risk. Social media is vital if you want to your business to thrive, and though you can’t control the conversations, you can influence them. This book will teach you how.
If mismanaged, social media can create more noise than signal. It can be a time and energy suck—for you and your audience. Or worse still, it can become an echo chamber for negative PR.
If done well, guerrilla social media marketing can help you persuade, command attention, establish dialogue, differentiate yourself, capture new markets, and outmaneuver the competition—all on a shoestring budget. Whether you’re selling digital goods and services, physical goods, or local services, this book has the answers.
- Strategize and optimize your social presence in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Drive more clicks and sales with better-performing Facebook ads
- Develop remarkable content with viral potential
- Manage your online reputation, instead of letting it manage you
- Integrate social media into your SEO strategy, and vice versa
- Leverage online influencers to promote your brand, and become an influencer yourself
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Social Media Landscape
Chapter 2. Basic Social Media Strategy
Chapter 3. Marketing Strategy: Physical Goods
Chapter 4. Marketing Strategy: Digital Goods and Services
Chapter 5. Local Services and Storefronts
Chapter 6. Designing and Testing Ads on Facebook
Chapter 7. Guerrilla Marketing
Chapter 8. Professional Presence and Damage Control
Chapter 9. Keeping Up with Changes
Chapter 10. Book Promotion
Chapter 11. Event Promotion
Chapter 12. Social Search Engine Optimization
Chapter 13. Influencer Outreach
Chapter 14. Affiliate Marketing and MLM