SAP SCM: Applications and Modeling for Supply Chain Management empowers you to capitalize on the sophistication of SAP APO. This book provides clear advice on the inevitable, critical decisions that can lead to project success or failure and shows you, wherever you are on the supply chain management staff—buyer, planner, ground controller or analyst—to fully exploit the agility SAP APO offers.
Table of Contents
PART 1. CULTURAL BACKGROUND: THE BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL CONTEXT FOR SCM.
1. How to Use This Book: APO as a Mind Map.
2. SCM Architecture.
3. Supply Chain Landscape.
4. Advice to the Executive Considering SAP APO and SCM.
PART 2. STOCKS AND BASES: MASTER DATA SCM.
5. Supply Chain Management Master Data.
6. Analytical master Data: BW Printer Part 1.
7. Core Interface.
PART 3. ENTREES: APO PLANNING MODULES.
8. APO User Interfaces and the PP/DS Module.
9. Demand Planning Module.
10. Supply Network Planning.
PART 4. BEYOND PLANNING: ANALYTICS, COLLABORATION, AND KEYS FOR SUCCESS.
11. BW Primer Part II.
12. Inventory Collaboration Hub and APO Collaboration.
13. The Lucky Chapter: Of Boats and Software—Four Keys to Unlocking SCM.
Book DownloadTry Audible and Get 2 Free Audiobooks »
|Download Link||Format||Size (MB)||Upload Date|
|Direct download (Recommended!)||EPUB||7.9||05/01/2019|
|Download from EU(multi)||EPUB||7.9||08/23/2013|
|Download from UpLoaded||EPUB||7.9||02/07/2013|
|Download from UpLoaded||EPUB||7.9||09/16/2014|
|Download from UsersCloud||EPUB||7.9||09/12/2018|
|Download from ZippyShare||EPUB||7.9||04/27/2017|