Want the latest and greatest info on advanced SAP HANA data modeling from the SAP HANA architects at SAP Labs in Palo Alto? Then this is the only book for you. Through step-by-step instructions and screenshots, this book will teach you how to design predictive, simulation, and optimization models. From information views to AFL models, you'll learn to scale for large datasets and performance tune your models to perfection.
- Learn how to model complex logic in SAP HANA
- Build predictive models with R, PAL, and more
- Use performance tuning tools to get the most of out of your SAP HANA models
Learn how to design SAP HANA data models to represent complex business logic, through practical examples and step-by-step modeling how-tos.
Use PAL and R to build advanced predictive models that make the most of SAP HANA's predictive power.
Discover basic tuning techniques for your SAP HANA data models, such as avoiding long join paths, defining partitions, pushing down filters, and more.
* Basic and advanced predictive modeling
* SAP HANA modeling paradigms
* Complex business logic
* Analytic, attribute, and calculation views
* Application Function Library models
* R procedures
* Simulations and optimization
* Performance tuning
* SAP HANA database
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Sap Hana Data Models
Chapter 2 Modeling Complex Logic
Chapter 3 Scaling For Large Datasets
Chapter 4 Basic Predictive Modeling
Chapter 5 Advanced Predictive Modeling
Chapter 6 Simulations And Optimizations