Python Programming: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning to Help You Go from Noob to Pro FAST
Do you want to break through as a Python programmer and join the AI future?
Are you a business owner who wants to have a clear grasp of the kind of work they need to have done?
Whatever the case may be, this book will help you understand and apply Python like a pro!
Python is the language of the future, there’s no doubt about it. Machine learning and data science are growing industries, and guess what? Both require extensive Python talent to come to join. Although it’s been around since 1991, Python is the fastest-growing language today.
A lot of it comes down to Python being very readable, simple, and highly productive for coding. Plus, it’s super easy to learn - well, easier than C++ anyway. Don’t let the naysayers deter you. It’s never too late to learn a coding language, whether you’re 15 or 50!
Python is 20 years old, so there’s a lot of resources online that you can study from. However, one common problem in learning from tutorials is that you don’t know where to start. You don’t know which video applies to your level of skill. Sometimes you will waste hours watching something you don’t need. What’s more, Python has a million applications today. In this book, we will cover the basics of Python and it’s applications in ML and Data Science.
This book is perfect for beginners because it will take you through everything you need to know, step by step. No stone left unturned, but we will keep the new info coming in a steady, organized, and easy-to-follow stream.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this book:
- History of Python and the internal logic of the language
- How to install Python on various different platforms
- All the most important features of the language with exercises
- What is Data Science and Analysis and how Python plays into that
- How to use Python for model building, data visualization, and feature extraction
- Big Data and its applications in the future modern world
- Learning framework and generalization models for Machine Learning
- How to use Scikit-Learn and understand tabular data and target arrays
- Python for Machine Learning and data mining categories
- How convolutional neural networks work
- Top 10 AI and Machine Learning frameworks to learn
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Whether you’re a complete noob for programming, or you’re a coder who wants to switch to Python, you will find that this book is the right way to go. It contains all the information you need to master the fundamentals of Python and understand how to use it for Data Science and Machine Learning. The sheer volume and quality of the information in this 3-in-1 Python bible beats any YouTube tutorial by far!
- Title: Python: 3 books in 1: Beginner’s guide, Data science and Machine learning. The easiest guide to start Python programming. Unlock your programmer potential and develop your project in just 30 days
- Author: William Dimick
- Length: 294 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2020-09-30
- ISBN-10: B08KHKPXNQ