Meet the challenges of mental health nursing—in Canada and around the world.
Optimized for the unique challenges of Canadian health care and thoroughly revised to reflect the changing field of mental health, Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice, 4th Edition, is your key to a generalist-level mastery of fundamental knowledge and skills in mental health nursing.
Gain the knowledge you need to deliver quality psychiatric and mental health nursing care to a diverse population.
- Discover the biological foundations of psychiatric disorders and master mental health promotion, assessment, and interventions for patients at every age.
- Explore current research and key topics as you prepare for the unique realities of Canadian clinical practice.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the historical trauma of Aboriginal peoples and its implications for nursing care.
- Online Video Series, Lippincott Theory to Practice Video Series: Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing includes videos of true-to-life patients displaying mental health disorders, allowing students to gain experience and a deeper understanding of mental health patients.
- Title: Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice, 4th Edition
- Author: Cindy Ann Peternelj-Taylor, Diane Kunyk, Dr. Wendy Austin, Mary Ann Boyd PhD DNS RN PMHCNS-BC
- Length: 1080 pages
- Edition: Fourth
- Language: English
- Publisher: LWW
- Publication Date: 2018-04-06
- ISBN-10: 1496384873
- ISBN-13: 9781496384874