PowerShell is an integral part of Exchange Online. This book was written with real world scenarios in mind. Authored and contributed to by a pair of MVPs, this book will provide you with practical advice on how to use PowerShell with Exchange Online.
Exchange Online is Microsoft's flagship messaging product. While some organizations are moving to Office 365, a considerable amount of corporations are staying on premises for their own reasons. As such, there is still a need to help those who support Exchange to learn how to advance their PowerShell scripting skills.
This book is aimed at those who know some PowerShell or are looking for ways to make their scripts better as well as help you become more confident in managing Exchange Server with PowerShell.
What Will You Learn?
- How to manage Exchange Online and customize your tenant
- How to create useful reports on your Exchange tenant
- How to manage mail(box) enabled objects with PowerShell
- How to manage mobile devices with PowerShell
- How to build and troubleshoot your own scripts
Though the book is focused on Exchange Online, however most of the examples are usable in previous versions of Exchange Server as well.
- Learn more about PowerShell basics, not just for Exchange Online.
- Build on what you already know and construct useful scripts for your tenant.
- Do more with PowerShell and make managing Exchange Online much easier.