- The only text that meets all AACN/NONPF criteria.
- Clinical Pearls, insights from expert practitioners on how to increase patient compliance, analyze potential drug interactions, and improve treatment selection reasoning.
- Case Studies illustrating the paradigm drug and select common uses for each class of drugs.
- Tips on how to evaluate new drugs from the literature provided by drug representatives.
- Discussions of the application of advanced pharmacotherapeutics to the real world of clinical practice.
- Coverage of pathophysiology as it relates to the use of specific drugs.
- Easy-to-understand illustrations of drug physiology and how drugs work in the body.
- Tables that detail commonly used drugs, pharmacokinetics, drug/food interactions, dosage schedules, and available dosage forms.
- On the Horizon boxes highlighting potentially useful drugs currently in clinical trials.
- Title: Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers, 4th Edition
- Author: Marylou V. Robinson PhD FNP-C, Teri Moser Woo RN PhD ARNP CPNP-PC CNL FAANP
- Length: 1520 pages
- Edition: 4
- Language: English
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
- Publication Date: 2015-08-03
- ISBN-10: 0803638272
- ISBN-13: 9780803638273