You don’t need to buy expensive statistical software like SPSS. This book teaches you R (R can be downloaded for free), People Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis. It is written for people with absolutely NO knowledge of R programming, with step-by-step print-screen instructions. The sample R codes are kept simple & short so that you are not overwhelmed with too much unnecessary information, and focuses on the R codes relevant to people analytics, so that you’ll be up-and-running in no time. If you are new to R programming, this is the book for you. As R is developed specially for statistical analysis, you can run complicated statistical number crunching (Correlation, Multiple & Logistic Regression, etc.) by simply entering a few commands. This book covers the full People Analytics scope (Benefits, Compensation, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Engagement, Leadership, Learning & Development, Personality Traits, Performance Management, Recruitment, Sales Incentives) with numerous real-world examples, and shows how People Analytics with R can help you:
1) Run Social Media Analytics, Text mining & Sentiment Analysis with R.
2) Predict employees’ flight-risk using R’s Correlation & Logistic Regression function.
3) Identify the personality traits of top performing Customer Service staff and Sales staff using R’s correlation function.
4) Predict impact of Employee Engagement on Customer Satisfaction, Revenue and Shareholder Returns, etc. using R’s Correlation & Multiple Regression function.
5) Predict impact of Learning & Development on Sales, using R’s Multiple Regression function.
6) Predict Diversity & Inclusion’s impact on Revenue and EBIT using R’s Multiple Regression function.