Otolaryngology Lifelong Learning Manual, Third Edition is the AAO-HNSF's comprehensive guide for lifelong learning and for those taking certification and re-certification exams in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. The book is divided into ten sections, each representing a subspecialty within otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, including: General, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Head and Neck, Laryngology and Bronchoesophagology, Otology and Neurotology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Rhinology and Allergy.
- Focuses on continuing professional development(CPD) and lifelong learning
- Covers the clinical fundamentals that all otolaryngologists must master
- Includes a new chapter on trauma written by the AAO-HNSF Trauma Committee which includes active duty military physicians
This exam review book is an essential study guide for all residents in otolaryngology preparing for certification exams as well as practicing otolaryngologists preparing to take their re-certification exams.
- Title: Otolaryngology Lifelong Learning Manual, 3rd Edition
- Length: 790 pages
- Edition: 3
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thieme/ AAO-HNSF
- Publication Date: 2015-04-09
- ISBN-10: 1626239754
- ISBN-13: 9781626239753