This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Advance your everyday proficiency with Word 2016 a nd earn the credential that proves it!
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you’ve learned
- Practice files and sample solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Create and manage documents
- Format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Create tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification validates your proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, demonstrating that you can meet globally recognized performance standards. Hands-on experience with the technology is required to successfully pass Microsoft Certification exams.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Create And Manage Documents
Chapter 2 Format Text, Paragraphs, And Sections
Chapter 3 Create Tables And Lists
Chapter 4 Create And Manage References
Chapter 5 Insert And Format Graphic Elements