This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Advance your everyday proficiency with PowerPoint 2016.
And earn the credential that proves it!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2016 certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you’ve learned
- Practice files and sample solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Create and manage presentations
- Insert and format text, shapes, and images
- Insert tables, charts, SmartArt, and media
- Apply transitions and animations
- Manage multiple presentations
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification validates your proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, demonstrating that you can meet globally recognized performance standards. Hands-on experience with the technology is required to successfully pass Microsoft Certification exams.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Create And Manage Presentations
Chapter 2 Insert And Format Text, Shapes, And Images
Chapter 3 Insert Tables, Charts, Smartart, And Media
Chapter 4 Apply Transitions And Animations
Chapter 5 Manage Multiple Presentations