This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Advance your everyday proficiency with Excel 2016.
And earn the credential that proves it!
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you’ve learned
- Practice files and sample solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables
- Perform operations with formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification validates your proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, demonstrating that you can meet globally recognized performance standards. Hands-on experience with the technology is required to successfully pass Microsoft Certification exams.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Create And Manage Worksheets And Workbooks
Chapter 2 Manage Data Cells And Ranges
Chapter 3 Create Tables
Chapter 4 Perform Operations With Formulas And Functions
Chapter 5 Create Charts And Objects