What you will learn from this book
- Understand the core functions of the gradebook, what information it shows, and how to get to it.
- Add graded assignments to your online course that make use of number and word grades as well as the use of outcomes.
- Create categories to arrange graded activities in the gradebook.
- Use options to filter the information you want to see.
- Discover the preset aggregation types to calculate category and course totals based on the course requirements.
- View reports and export data to further review student progress.
- Set up activity and course completion to further aid assessment tracking for students and teachers.
- Discover the new advanced grading option now available in Moodle 2.