Bring agility, cost savings, and a competitive edge to your business by migrating your IT infrastructure to AWS. Ideal for executive leadership, senior leadership, and engineering and IT managers, this practical book examines the advantages, disadvantages, and common pitfalls possible when moving your operations to the cloud.
Author Jeff Armstrong brings years of practical hands-on experience helping dozens of enterprises make this corporate change. You’ll explore real-world examples of how organizations have made—or attempted to make—this wide-ranging transition. With this guide, you’ll be better prepared to objectively evaluate your migration before, during, and after the process so you can ensure success.
By the end of this book, you’ll understand:
- Benefits and drawbacks of migrating to AWS
- Risks to your business and technology
- Methods for properly accessing workloads
- How to build a business case for this move
- How to create a solid migration plan
- How to identify low hanging fruit for refactoring