Use this invaluable study companion and hands-on guide to help you prepare for the AZ-300 and AZ-303 certification exam and get well on your way to becoming an Azure Solutions Architect.
The book starts with an overview of public, private, and hybrid clouds and then goes into configuration of virtual machines. Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and VM encryption are discussed along with Azure Monitor. You will learn how to work with Azure recommendations and analyze your resource configuration. Storage solutions, connecting to networks, and Azure Active Directory are discussed in depth, with examples. You will be able to migrate servers to Azure and demonstrate server-less computing, load balancing, and app services in Azure. You also will learn about Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes services, and data security in Azure. Cosmos DB and Relational DB are covered and you will know how to connect to cloud databases using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). The book presents exercises, practice questions, and Azure architecture best practices.
What Will You Learn
- Be able to speak with customers, understand their infrastructure, and provide a blueprint to migrate their framework to Azure
- Go beyond moving on-premise frameworks to Azure and design solutions on Azure from the start
- Know Azure architecture best practices to optimize Azure deployments
- Complete practice exercises to prepare for exam lab assignments
- Take a mock exam for practice
Who This Book Is For
Azure developers, Azure Solution Architects, and those aspiring to fill these roles, who possess some familiarity with cloud computing