Test for basic competence in planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services with MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security exam guide
- Learn everything from mobile device management and compliance to data governance and auditing
- Get up and running with managing device compliance, Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP), and more
- A practical guide filled with exam objective focused practice exercises and mock tests
Written in a clear, succinct way with self-assessment questions, exam tips and mock exams with detailed answer explanations, this book covers common tasks in mobile device management (MDM) and device compliance, security reporting and alerts, threat detection and management, data loss prevention (DLP) and data governance, auditing and eDiscovery, and Azure information protection (AIP).
You'll learn how to properly plan for, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services such as MDM and DLP. You'll discover best practices in properly configuring settings across your tenant to ensure compliance and security.
By the end of this book, you'll have covered everything you need to pass the MS-101 exam and have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide.
What you will learn
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
- Plan for, deploy, and then manage Microsoft 365 services such as MDM and DLP
- Learn the best practices in properly configuring settings
- Pass the exam using the self-assessment questions, exam tips and mock exams in the book
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for professionals seeking the M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert certification. Audience will have already taken or plan to take MS-100 as well, and have experience or interest in administering the entirety of a Microsoft 365 tenant and its services.