Master the capabilities of Qlik Sense to design and deploy solutions that address all the Business Intelligence needs of your organization
- Create compelling dashboards and visualizations with your data by leveraging Qlik Sense's self-service model
- Perform data loading and model efficient solutions with faster performance and better governance
- Master Qlik Sense s APIs and develop powerful mashups and fantastic extensions for visualizations and other components that run across all platforms
Qlik Sense is a powerful, self-servicing Business Intelligence tool for data discovery, analytics and visualization. It allows you to create personalized Business Intelligence solutions from raw data and get actionable insights from it.
This book is your one-stop guide to mastering Qlik Sense, catering to all your organizational BI needs. You'll see how you can seamlessly navigate through tons of data from multiple sources and take advantage of the various APIs available in Qlik and its components for guided analytics. You'll also learn how to embed visualizations into your existing BI solutions and extend the capabilities of Qlik Sense to create new visualizations and dashboards that work across all platforms. We also cover other advanced concepts such as porting your Qlik View applications to Qlik Sense,and working with Qlik Cloud. Finally, you'll implement enterprise-wide security and access control for resources and data sources through practical examples.
With the knowledge gained from this book, you'll have become the go-to expert in your organization when it comes to designing BI solutions using Qlik Sense.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of self-service analytics and the IKEA-effect
- Explore all the available data modeling techniques and create efficient and optimized data models
- Master security rules and translate permission requirements into security rule logic
- Familiarize yourself with different types of Master Key Item(MKI) and know how and when to use MKI.
- Script and write sophisticated ETL code within Qlik Sense to facilitate all data modeling and data loading techniques
- Get an extensive overview of which APIs are available in Qlik Sense and how to take advantage of a technology with an API
- Develop basic mashup HTML pages and deploy successful mashup projects
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Business Intelligence professionals and Data Analysts who want to become experts in using Qlik Sense. If you have extensively used QlikView in the past and are looking to transition to Qlik Sense, this book will also help you. A fundamental understanding of how Qlik Sense works and its features is all you need to get started with this book.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Qlik Sense Self Service Model
Chapter 2 Transitioning from QlikView to Qlik Sense
Chapter 3 Security Rules: Attribute Based Access Control
Chapter 4 Master Key Items in Qlik Sense
Chapter 5 Qlik Sense on the Cloud
Chapter 6 Qlik Sense Data Modelling
Chapter 7 Best Practices for Loading Data in Qlik Sense
Chapter 8 Advanced Scripting in Qlik Sense
Chapter 9 Advanced Expressions in Qlik Sense
Chapter 10 Qlik Sense API Overview
Chapter 11 Working with the Qlik Dev Hub
Chapter 12 Coding in Qlik Sense
Chapter 13 Creating Extensions in QlikSense
Chapter 14 Integrating Qlik Sense in Web Sites via Mashups
Book DownloadTry Audible and Get 2 Free Audiobooks »
|Download Link||Format||Size (MB)||Upload Date|
|Direct download (Recommended!)||True PDF, EPUB, AZW3||17.8||09/11/2019|
|Download from NitroFlare||True PDF, EPUB, AZW3||17.8||09/11/2019|
|Download from Upload.ac||True PDF, EPUB, AZW3||17.8||09/11/2019|
|Download from UsersCloud||AZW3||3.9||08/14/2018|
|Download from UsersCloud||EPUB, AZW3||10.5||10/28/2018|
|Download from ZippyShare||EPUB, AZW3||8||08/16/2018|