Write and implement sophisticated attack vectors in Metasploit using a completely hands-on approach with this book and ebook
- Develops Real World Approaches to Penetration testing using Metasploit
- Develop advanced skills to carry out effective Risk validation
- Develop skills to fabricate any kind of function within the Framework.
The Metasploit framework has been around for a number of years and is one of the most widely used tools for carrying out penetration testing on various services.
This book is a hands-on guide to penetration testing using Metasploit and covers its complete development. It will help you clearly understand the creation process of various exploits and modules and develop approaches to writing custom functionalities into the Metasploit framework.
This book covers a number of techniques and methodologies that will help you learn and master the Metasploit framework.
You will also explore approaches to carrying out advanced penetration testing in highly secured environments, and the book's hands-on approach will help you understand everything you need to know about Metasploit.
What you will learn from this book
- Exploiting vulnerabilities in application
- Develop exploits for Software and Web applications in Metasploit
- Learn a Variety of Programming languages such as Assembly, Ruby and CORTANA
- Practically Demonstrate advanced Client Exploitation and speed up attacks with SET and Fasttrack
- Learn how to generate Metasploit modules and automate Metasploit
A comprehensive and detailed, step by step tutorial guide that takes you through important aspects of the Metasploit framework.
Who this book is written for
If you are a penetration tester, security engineer, or someone who is looking to extend their penetration testing skills with Metasploit, then this book is ideal for you. The readers ofthis book must have a basic knowledge of using Metasploit. They are also expected to have knowledge of exploitation and an in-depth understanding of object-oriented programming languages.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Approaching a Penetration Test Using Metasploit
Chapter 2: Reinventing Metasploit
Chapter 3: The Exploit Formulation Process
Chapter 4: Porting Exploits
Chapter 5: Offstage Access to Testing Services
Chapter 6: Virtual Test Grounds and Staging
Chapter 7: Sophisticated Client-side Attacks
Chapter 8: The Social Engineering Toolkit
Chapter 9: Speeding Up Penetration Testing
Chapter 10: Visualizing with Armitage