Mastering Drupal can lead to a mighty website - discover what Drupal 8 can really do with hidden techniques, best practices, and more!
About This Book
- The most up-to-date advanced practical guide on Drupal 8 with an in-depth look at all the advanced new features such as authoring, HTML markup, built-in web services, and more
- If you are looking to dive deep into Drupal 8 and create industry-standard web apps, then this is the ideal book for you
- All the code and examples are explained in great detail to help you in the development process
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideally suited to web developers, designers, and web administrators who want to dive deep into Drupal. Previous experience with Drupal is a must to unleash the full potential of this book.
What You Will Learn
- Discover how to better manage content using custom blocks and views
- Display content in multiple ways, taking advantage of display modes
- Create custom modules with YAML and Symfony 2
- Easily translate content using the new multilingual capabilities
- Manage Drupal configuration from one server to another easily
Drupal is an open source content management system trusted by governments and organizations around the globe to run their websites. It brings with it extensive content authoring tools, reliable performance, and a proven track record of security. The community of more than 1,000,000 developers, designers, editors, and others have developed and maintained a wealth of modules, themes, and other add-ons to