Machining Fundamentalsis a comprehensive text that provides an introduction to the various machining operations, setups, and procedures. This colorful and detailed textbook covers all traditional machining methods, as well as newer and nontraditional methods. This edition includes expanded coverage of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing; additional features on careers, workplace skills, and green machining practices; and updated illustrations.
- Clear, easy-to-understand introduction to machining.
- Strong emphasis on safety throughout the textbook.
- Career Connections, Workplace Skills, and Green Machining features engage, motivate, and prepare students for career success.
- Heavily illustrated with well-designed, color-coded artwork to help students understand concepts quickly.
- Correlated to the duties and standards for NIMS Machining Level I to help students achieve certification.