Use artificial intelligence and machine learning on AWS to create engaging applications
- Explore popular AI and ML services with their underlying algorithms
- Use the AWS environment to manage your AI workflow
- Reinforce key concepts with hands-on exercises using real-world datasets
Machine Learning with AWS is the right place to start if you are a beginner interested in learning useful artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning skills using Amazon Web Services (AWS), the most popular and powerful cloud platform. You will learn how to use AWS to transform your projects into apps that work at high speed and are highly scalable. From natural language processing (NLP) applications, such as language translation and understanding news articles and other text sources, to creating chatbots with both voice and text interfaces, you will learn all that there is to know about using AWS to your advantage. You will also understand how to process huge numbers of images fast and create machine learning models.
By the end of this book, you will have developed the skills you need to efficiently use AWS in your machine learning and artificial intelligence projects.
What you will learn
- Get up and running with machine learning on the AWS platform
- Analyze unstructured text using AI and Amazon Comprehend
- Create a chatbot and interact with it using speech and text input
- Retrieve external data via your chatbot
- Develop a natural language interface
- Apply AI to images and videos with Amazon Rekognition
Who this book is for
Machine Learning with AWS is ideal for data scientists, programmers, and machine learning enthusiasts who want to learn about the artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities of Amazon Web Services.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Summarizing Text Documents Using NLP
- Perform Topic Modelling and Theme Extraction
- Create a Chatbot with Natural Language
- Using Speech with the Chatbot
- Analyzing Images with Computer Vision