Of all operating systems, Linux is different; it is nothing like Windows and not anywhere close to Mac OS either.
It is the OS of hardcore computer users - users that understand computers more than just pointing and clicking icons!
Are you looking to elevate yourself from where you are to the world of Linux computing where you start understanding how to give computers commands using command line and other cool stuff that the ordinary Windows and Mac OS user does not have a clue about?
Do you wish to add Linux OS as one of your skills in your CV?
Or wish to slowly venture into the world of hacking and have heard that knowing how to use Linux will set you up for success?
The truth is; Linux is a vast OS. As such, trying to learn everything at once will be overwhelming; you have to break everything up into small bits so that you can ‘swallow’ with ease.
And that’s what this book does; to ensure you don’t get overwhelmed by the vast amount of information on Linux out there.
It doesn’t make any assumptions about your background or knowledge of Linux and takes a step by step, logical and systematic beginner friendly approach to all concepts, commands and jargon to ensure at the end, you can start using Linux as if you learned it years ago!
In it, you will learn:
- How and why Linux is the computer geeks’ favorite OS
- What you need to run Linux on your PC whether you us Windows or Mac
- The language/jargon of Linux in simple language to ensure you know what everything in this book means and is applied
- How to install and set up Linux for first time use
- What a Linux distribution is, the different distros available and how to choose the most suitable for your situation
- The most popular basic commands in Linux, including how to use them
- The Linux file system, including how and where to find programs, documentation as well as configurations seamlessly
- How to use the Shell in Linux
- How to rename, move, delete and create directories
- How to give instructions to Linux terminals
- How to work with text files in Linux
- How to compare the contents in files, list files, read them, edit, copy, compress and delete them whenever you want
- How to manage all running processes in Linux, manage users and become an administrator
- How you can run processes like other users by switching users in Linux
- How to become more efficient as a Linux user with scheduling and automation by leveraging the power of cron
- How to manage disks and file systems in Linux, including commands that will help you with all that and more
- Using Linux for security, penetration testing, hacking and more
- How to take Linux use to the cloud
- And much more!
Are you excited to go all in into the world of Linux?
If you are….
Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!