- Implement common data structures and the associated algorithms, as well as the context in which they are used.
A data structure is a particular way of organizing data in a computer to utilize resources efficiently. Data structures and algorithms are the base of every solution to any programming problem. With this book you will learn to write complex and powerful code using the latest ES 8 features.
Toward the end of the book, you'll discover how all the theories presented by this book can be applied in real-world solutions while working on your own computer networks and Facebook searches.
What you will learn
- Declare, initialize, add, and remove items from array, stack, and queue.
- Create and use linked lists, doubly linked lists and circular linked lists.
- Store unique elements with hash table, dictionaries, and set.
- Use the binary tree and binary search tree.
- Get the knack of using algorithms such as DFS (Depth-first Search) and BFS (Breadth-First Search) for the most complex data structures
- Sort data structures using a range of algorithms such as bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, merge sort and quick sort.
- Search elements in data structures using sequential sort and binary search.
Table of Contents
Chapter 2. ECMAScript and TypeScript Overview
Chapter 3. Arrays
Chapter 4. Stacks
Chapter 5. Queues and Deques
Chapter 6. Linked Lists
Chapter 7. Sets
Chapter 8. Dictionaries and Hashes
Chapter 9. Recursion
Chapter 10. Trees
Chapter 11. Binary Heap and Heap Sort
Chapter 12. Graphs
Chapter 13. Sorting and Searching Algorithms
Chapter 14. Algorithm Designs and Techniques
Chapter 15. Algorithm Complexity