- Learn about the tooling of PowerApps to build enterprise applications.
- Learn to build workflows, charts, connect to the database, and develop custom APIs.
- Integrate Microsoft PowerApps with Microsoft Flow to build efficient applications.
Microsoft PowerApps is the modern approach for building business mobile apps, and building apps for SharePoint, all placed within the hands of the IT Professional. With this book, you will learn how to create powerful apps, which will add value to your organization, without having to pay for developers.
This book will start with an introduction to PowerApps, helping you understand how to plan and how to start development. You will learn to create an app of your own and build on the knowledge to create Canvas and Model-driven apps. The book will then guide you through creating apps from Sharepoint. From there you will learn how to use various controls and data sources including how to utilize mobile rich technology such as GPS. Finally, the book will help you understand how PowerApps can be used with Flow and Azure.
By the end of this book, you will be comfortable with developing lightweight business mobile applications with minimal code.
What you will learn
- Explore the use of GPS and how you can utilize the data within the PowerApp.
- Understand how to use Barcodes and QR Codes in the app.
- Gain insight into using Azure Functionality for the benefit of your app.
- Get to grips with using Flow with PowerApps
- Gain an understanding of the ins and outs of PowerApps Studio.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Developers, non-developers and any IT professional who wants to learn Microsoft PowerApps to either start developing or want to expand their knowledge of development in PowerApps.