Knowing the industry-standard animation and interactivity tool Adobe Animate CC can help you get a foothold in the exciting web design and mobile app-development world. Learn Animate CC by building cool creative projects that will teach you how to:
- Design and animate vector artwork
- Compose an animated greeting card using HTML5
- Build a promotional video with text and images animated in 3D
- Construct a working digital clock using ActionScript
- Design and code an interactive quiz for mobile devices
This study guide uses video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing and building multiplatform animations using Adobe Animate CC and lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate certification exam in that field. A mix of 7 project-based lessons, 10 hours of practical videos, and interactive quizzes prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Welcome!
Chapter 2 Design A Vector Animation
Chapter 3 Construct An Animated Image
Chapter 4 Compose An Animated Html5 Greeting
Chapter 5 Generate A Promotional Video
Chapter 6 Build A Poem Generator
Chapter 7 Tick-Tock…Build A Virtual Clock
Chapter 8 Develop A Mobile Quiz App
Chapter 9 Wrapping It Up!
Chapter 10 Leveling Up With Design
Chapter 11 Working With Outsiders