The important stuff you need to know:
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
- Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use.
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
- Add a dash of Ajax. Enable your web pages to communicate with a web server without a page reload.
- Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects you can build yourself.
Table of Contents
Part Two: Getting Started with jQuery
Chapter 4: Introducing jQuery
Chapter 5: Action/Reaction: Making Pages Come Alive with Events
Chapter 6: Animations and Effects
Part Three: Building Web Page Features
Chapter 7: Improving Your Images
Chapter 8: Improving Navigation
Chapter 9: Enhancing Web Forms
Chapter 10: Expanding Your Interface
Part Five: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting
Chapter 13: Getting the Most from jQuery
Chapter 15: Troubleshooting and Debugging