This book is a perfect guide for all of model of iPad Tablets such as iPad 2, iPad 6th generation, iPad 7th generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air 3rd generation, iPad mini and many more model to be made with exclusive features. This book is regularly updated, and it includes the basic setup wizard information and several other tips and tricks to maximize your iPad devices.
In this book, you will find Step-by-step instructions including how to fix common iPad Pro and other model problems in simple and clear terms.
The book is easy, clear, readable, and focuses on what you want to do with your iPad such as:
- Screen splitting of your iPad device
- How to extends iPad's battery strength
- Personalizing the feel and look of your iPad
- How to use iCloud to restore and share your photos and other essential data online
- Secret features unravelled in the original manual
- How to activate used iPad
- How to fix slow iPad problems yourself
- How to use Siri’s voice commands to control your iPad and for other exclusive things you never would have imagined.
- How to fix iPad that won't charge or power ON
- How to troubleshoot common iPad problems
...and many more.
The information presented in this book is targeted at kids, teens, adolescents, and adults who are probably a beginner or dummies, seniors, or experts with the use of iPad tablets in a more easy to understand steps.
This 3rd edition of “The Simplified Manual for Kids and Adult- by Dale Brave” book is suitable for kids, teens, adolescents, and adults who are either dummies or seniors interested in finding an accessible guide, manual and exclusive information on making the most of their iPad Tablets. You’re in good hands!