Implement information security effectively as per your organization's needs.
- Learn to build your own information security framework, the best fit for your organization
- Build on the concepts of threat modeling, incidence response, and security analysis
- Practical use cases and best practices for information security
Having an information security mechanism is one of the most crucial factors for any organization. Important assets of organization demand a proper risk management and threat model for security, and so information security concepts are gaining a lot of traction. This book starts with the concept of information security and shows you why it's important.
It then moves on to modules such as threat modeling, risk management, and mitigation. It also covers the concepts of incident response systems, information rights management, and more. Moving on, it guides you to build your own information security framework as the best fit for your organization. Toward the end, you'll discover some best practices that can be implemented to make your security framework strong.
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with all the factors involved in information security, which will help you build a security framework that is a perfect fit your organization's requirements.
What you will learn
- Develop your own information security framework
- Build your incident response mechanism
- Discover cloud security considerations
- Get to know the system development life cycle
- Get your security operation center up and running
- Know the
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Information And Data Security Fundamentals
Chapter 2. Defining The Threat Landscape
Chapter 3. Preparing For Information And Data Security
Chapter 4. Information Security Risk Management
Chapter 5. Developing Your Information And Data Security Plan
Chapter 6. Continuous Testing And Monitoring
Chapter 7. Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning
Chapter 8. Incident Response Planning
Chapter 9. Developing A Security Operations Center
Chapter 10. Developing An Information Security Architecture Program
Chapter 11. Cloud Security Consideration
Chapter 12. Information And Data Security Best Practices