Learn the art of designing, implementing, and managing Cisco's networking solutions on datacenters, wirelessly, security and mobility to set up an Enterprise network.
About This Book
- Implement Cisco's networking solutions on datacenters and wirelessly, Cloud, Security, and Mobility
- Leverage Cisco IOS to manage network infrastructures.
- A practical guide that will show how to troubleshoot common issues on the network.
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted at network designers and IT engineers who are involved in designing, configuring, and operating enterprise networks, and are in taking decisions to make the necessary network changes to meet newer business needs such as evaluating new technology choices, enterprise growth, and adding new services on the network. The reader is expected to have a general understanding of the fundamentals of networking, including the OSI stack and IP addressing.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the network lifecycle approach
- Get to know what makes a good network design
- Design components and technology choices at various places in the network (PINS)
- Work on sample configurations for network devices in the LAN/ WAN/ DC, and the wireless domain
- Get familiar with the configurations and best practices for securing the network
- Explore best practices for network operations
Most enterprises use Cisco networking equipment to design and implement their networks. However, some networks outperform networks in other enterprises in terms of performance and meeting new business demands, because they were designed with a visionary
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Network Building Essentials
Chapter 2. Networks For Digital Enterprises
Chapter 3. Components Of The Enterprise Network
Chapter 4. Understanding And Configuring Campus Network Technologies
Chapter 5. Understanding And Configuring Wireless Access Technologies
Chapter 6. Understanding And Configuring Wan Technologies
Chapter 7. Understanding And Configuring Data Center Technologies
Chapter 8. Understanding And Configuring Network Security
Chapter 9. Understanding And Configuring Quality Of Service
Chapter 10. A Systematic Approach To Network Management
Chapter 11. Basic Troubleshooting Skills And Techniques