Here are just some of the things you’ll learn in Head First HTML5 Programing:
- Learn how to make your pages truly interactive by using the power of the DOM.
- Use the Geolocation API to know where your users are.
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas, HTML5’s new 2D drawing surface.
- Go beyond just plugging a video into your pages, and create custom video experiences.
- Learn the secret to grabbing five megabytes of storage in every user’s browser.
- Improve your page’s responsiveness and performance with Web workers.
- And much more.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Getting to know HTML5: Welcome to Webville
Chapter 3 Events, handlers and all that jazz: A Little Interaction
Chapter 5 Making your HTML location aware: Geolocation
Chapter 6 Talking to the web: Extroverted Apps
Chapter 7 Bringing out your inner artist: The Canvas
Chapter 8 Not your father’s TV: Video...with special guest star “Canvas”
Chapter 9 Storing things locally: Web Storage