Build an Ethereum gaming application from scratch in a span of seven days, by mastering smart contracts in Solidity
- Create a simple, functional decentralized application, on the Ethereum network
- Learn fundamental blockchain programming concepts to become a blockchain developer
- Understand the development life cycle of a blockchain application
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that is currently been used in a variety of industrial applications, such as finance, healthcare, data analytics, and much more. This book will teach you the key blockchain principles and methodologies that are required to build decentralized applications in just 7 days.
This book will teach you to build an online gaming application using Ethereum. Each section will introduce fundamental blockchain programming concepts as they relate to creating an online game, followed by practical exercises that readers can implement as homework assignments. With this book, you will learn core blockchain application development skills, create smart contracts, and build user interfaces. You will not only learn how to interact with the Ethereum network, but also how to deploy your application to the Internet. This book supplies seven self-contained lessons taught in a practical, hands-on way.
By the end of the book, you will be amazed at how much you have learned about the blockchain application development on the Ethereum network, in just one week!
What you will learn
- Work with blockchain networks to create interactive applications
- Learn how to create and use variables in smart contracts
- Use automated tests to eliminate mistakes and errors in the code
- Interact with the Ethereum network from a user interface
- Build a user interface for smart contracts using React
- Send and receive funds in smart contracts using wallets
- Deploy blockchain applications on AWS
Who this book is for
This book is for software engineers and IT professionals, who are eager to learn blockchain application development skills and want to master how blockchain applications are developed. This book is perfect for those with limited programming experience.
Table of Contents
- Day One: Application Introduction, installation, and setup
- Day Two: Solidity variables and data types
- Day Three: Implementing business logic in your smart contracts
- Day Four: Creating Tests
- Day Five: Build a User Interface
- Day Six: Using Wallets
- Day Seven: Deploying to the network