Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitles included with the product.
Kaplan's GMAT Prep Plus 2018 guides you through your GMAT prep step by step, with online practice and videos to ensure you're ready for Test Day. Study Kaplan's proven strategies, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam's computerized format with five online practice tests.
Kaplan is so certain that GMAT Prep Plus 2018 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the GMAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the GMAT—or you'll get your money back.
Get everything in our GMAT Prep 2018 package, plus 4 more online practice tests, 700+ additional practice questions, timed practice sets, a customizable online Quiz Bank, and video workshops that can help you ace the GMAT.
With GRE Prep Plus 2018 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to do practice sets and even practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device
The Best Practice
- More than 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations, including 40 advanced quantitative questions and updated Integrated Reasoning questions
- Five full-length online practice tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day.
- One full-length practice test included in the book for easier referencing and review.
- Customize your practice with a 200-question online Quiz Bank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty
- Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated for 2017-2018 by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
- Purchase of GMAT Prep Plus 2018 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Video workshops with top Kaplan GMAT faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice and in-depth GMAT workbooks? Try Kaplan's GMAT Complete 2018.
The previous edition of this book was titled GMAT Premier 2017.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: THE GMAT
Chapter 1: Introduction to the GMAT
Chapter 2: Understanding the CAT
PART TWO: PRETEST
Chapter 3: GMAT Pretest
Chapter 4: Pretest Answers and Explanations
PART THREE: VERBAL SECTION AND STRATEGIES
Chapter 5: Verbal Section Overview
Chapter 6: Critical Reasoning
Chapter 7: Reading Comprehension
Chapter 8: Sentence Correction
PART FOUR: QUANTITATIVE SECTION AND STRATEGIES
Chapter 9: Quantitative Section Overview
Chapter 10: Problem Solving
Chapter 11: Data Sufficiency
Chapter 12: Algebra on the GMAT
Chapter 13: Arithmetic on the GMAT
Chapter 14: Number Properties on the GMAT
Chapter 15: Proportions on the GMAT
Chapter 16: Statistics on the GMAT
Chapter 17: Math Formulas on the GMAT
Chapter 18: Geometry on the GMAT
Chapter 19: Advanced Math Practice
PART FIVE: ANALYTICAL WRITING AND INTEGRATED REASONING SECTIONS
Chapter 20: Analytical Writing Assessment
Chapter 21: Integrated Reasoning
PART SIX: TEST DAY AND BUSINESS SCHOOL
Chapter 22: Take Control of Test Day
Chapter 23: Business School Admissions Myths Destroyed (Before They Destroy You!)
PART SEVEN: APPENDICES
Appendix A: How Much Can a GMAT Score Change?
Appendix B: A Closer Look at GMAT Scoring