iOS 8 is the latest release of Apple's mobile operating system and run on some cool little devices, and are widely used by both beginners and experienced users.
This book explores
- New features of IOS 8
- Setting up your iPad/iPhone
- Setting up and connecting to WiFi,
- Setting yourself up with icloud and Apple IDs
- A tour of the interface, icons and menus
- Mastering multi touch gestures,
- Organising your favourite photos,
- Buying, organising and listening to music,
- Using maps to get directions,
- Browsing the internet with confidence and safety,
- Chatting to friends with FaceTime
- Getting your work done on the move with iWork for iPad.
- and more...
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a guide to iOS 8.
Whether you have just bought your first tablet or are a keen iPad/iPhone user, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use iOS effectively and productively.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Setting up your iPad
Chapter 2. Getting to Know IOS8
Chapter 3. Using your iPad
Chapter 4. Installing iOS 8
Chapter 5. iOS 8 Settings