Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Comprehensive text and fifty cases provide everything needed to ace the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards!
This unique exam prep is the first resource to specifically address every key requirement for emergency medicine oral board success: basic exam preparation, managing information; understanding basic principles of care management; and avoiding specific pitfalls. Readers will find a detailed description of the exam, including format, scoring, what to expect on exam day, content, recommended study plan, preparation advice, and additional resources. The text is enhanced by fifty cases, along with the actual dialog that could and should occur during patient simulation―plus images and lab results test takers must be familiar with.
• NEW TO THIS EDITION: All of the fifty cases are completely new
• A complete review of basic management skills, including airway management, shock, trauma, common procedures, and more
• Tips and pearls on what to say, order, and do
• Diagnostic and management algorithms by chief complaint (including pediatric) ― everything from abdominal pain to weakness
- Title: First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards, 2nd Edition
- Author: David Howes, James Ahn, Janis Tupesis, John Dayton, Nestor Rodriguez, Tyson Pillow
- Length: 896 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Publication Date: 2018-07-30
- ISBN-10: 0071839852
- ISBN-13: 9780071839853