Updated to cover the Catalina release of MacOS, Exploring Apple Mac will help you to understand the fundamentals of your Mac and unlock its potential. Written in a clear and accessible way using full color illustrations, screenshots, video demos, and easy to follow instructions, Exploring Apple Mac will help you:
- Install or upgrade to Catalina
- New introduced in Catalina
- Master the basics of the traditional features such as the desktop, dock, finder, launchpad and navigation
- To use Action Centre, Handoff, Sidecar, Spaces, and Universal Clipboard
- Organising files and folders
- Search the web with the Safari Web Browser
- Keep in touch using email, iMessage, and FaceTime video chat
- Learn about apps such as weather, news, stock, voice memos, and how to download more
- Organise and listen to your music with Apple Music and the iTunes Store.
- Download movies, and TV Programs with the TV App
- Understand how iCloud storage works, and use it for free storage and sharing files
- Get to know Siri, the voice-activated Personal Digital Assistant who can perform various tasks for you
- Organise and enhance photos taken with your iPhone or digital camera. Share them, print them, create calendars, slideshows and greetings cards.
- Edit videos from your iPhone or digital camera with iMovie.
- And a whole lot more...
In addition, you will learn how to make the most of the new features of Catalina with clear explanations and video demos to help you along the way. Finally, maintenance tips to help you keep your Mac running smoothly complete this invaluable guide. You'll want to keep this edition handy as you make your way around the new OS.