Get to grips with Office 365 through in-depth tutorials and insights from leading experts. Topics covered include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype Online, and more. This deeply technical book tackles key aspects of online collaboration and business productivity within Office 365.
Expert Office 365 is written by a dedicated team of Microsoft Premier Field Engineers (PFEs), and captures advice, best practices, and insights from their experience in the field.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop client Web Parts with the new SharePoint Framework
- Create a recovery plan for SharePoint Online
- Configure SharePoint Online Hybrid Search and Portals
- Configure and optimize Exchange Online
- Optimize collaboration in your organization through analytics insights
Who This Book Is For
ivSenior IT pros and developers who wish to master business productivity within Office 365. This book is aimed at organizations that are already on Office 365 or that are currently planning their migration to the cloud.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Records Management in SharePoint Online
Chapter 2: Skype for Business Online
Chapter 3: Introducing and Preparing for Exchange Hybrid
Chapter 4: SharePoint Hybrid Team Sites
Chapter 5: Hybrid Search
Chapter 6: SharePoint Recovery
Chapter 7: Azure Rights Management for SharePoint
Chapter 8: Introduction to the SharePoint Framework
Chapter 9: Understanding and Troubleshooting Protection in Office 365
Chapter 10: Understanding and Troubleshooting Office 365 Mail Flow
Chapter 11: Final Thoughts
- Title: Expert Office 365: Notes from the Field
- Author: Andrew Stobart, Bruce Wilson, Colin Hughes-Jones, Daniel Brunet, Evgueni Zabourdaev, Kip Ng, Mike Farran, Nikolas Charlebois-Laprade, Rhoderick Milne, Roger Cormier, Shawn Cathcart
- Length: 276 pages
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apress
- Publication Date: 2017-10-20
- ISBN-10: 1484229908
- ISBN-13: 9781484229903