Do you feel intimidated by how complex Excel Pivot Tables or VBA Programming can seem?
I know how you feel but keep on reading if you want to know how to overcome this….
***-->2 FREE BOOK when you purchase this book <--***
***-->Get the Kindle version for FREE when you order the paperback <--***
Did you know that up to 78% of middle-skill jobs require applicants to be proficient in MS Excel? It is shown that those who were able to prove their mastery of the program were set to receive up to 30% more than their peers. But there’s far more to Excel than just being a potent addition to your resume.
Excel is essentially one of the most powerful software tools for collecting and analysing data when used to its full potential. But all too often you may not be making the most of what excel has to offer.
It is estimated that on average people only use 20% of functions available on excel because they are unaware of what each button and function does, are you part of the average? Well go beyond being average and learn new skills that will set you apart from the rest.
Whether you want to enhance your productivity at work, in business or use it as a tool to help you organise your personal finances Expert @ Excel: 3 Books in 1 is the one for you.
Topics Covered In This Book Include:
Book 1) For Beginners
- How to navigate around the Excel interface
- An in-depth look at formulas and functions and when to use them
- Essential terms and vocabulary you must be familiar with in order to become a fluent excel user
- Sorting and filtering data. Common mistakes that users make when using this function and how this could be used more efficiently.
- Amazing charts and reports is the best way of presenting data. We will take a look at how to create charts and reports that can be used in meetings or present your monthly income and expenditure.
Book 2) Pivot Tables
- The history of the Pivot table and the mechanics of how it works.
- A step by step guide on when is best to use Pivot Tables and navigate you through an example
- The first steps of feeding data into the pivot table and techniques on advanced visualisation.
Book 3) VBA Programming
- What you can use Visual Basic Application and will go into detail how VBA can help automate documents such as word processing.
- How to navigate your way around an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and what each window represents.
- Clear steps on how to write a program and the 5 important questions you must think about before you start to write.
Each book includes end of chapter exercises that will test your newly acquired knowledge with answers included.
Don’t delay BUY TODAY scroll up, click the BUY button and start learning what EXCEL 3 BOOKS IN 1 has to offer!