Prepare for the newest versions of Microsoft Exam 70-533–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
- Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design and implement Azure App Service Apps
- Create and manage compute resources, and implement containers
- Design and implement a storage strategy, including storage encryption
- Implement virtual networks, including new techniques for hybrid connections
- Design and deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure operations, including automation and data analysis
- Manage identities with Azure AD Connect Health, Azure AD Domain Services, and Azure AD single sign on
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are an IT professional with experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions and/or supporting application lifecycle management
This book covers the 533 objectives as of December 2017. If there are updates for this book, you will find them at https://aka.ms/examref5332E/errata.
About the Exam
Exam 70-533 focuses on skills and knowledge for provisioning and managing services in Microsoft Azure, including: implementing infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage; planning and managing Azure AD, and configuring Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam helps qualify you for MCSA: Cloud Platform Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification, demonstrating your expertise in applying Microsoft cloud technologies to reduce costs and deliver value. To earn this certification, you must also pass any one of the following exams: 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or 70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, or 70-535, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, or 70-537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 Design and implement Azure App Service Web Apps
CHAPTER 2 Create and manage Compute Resources
CHAPTER 3 Design and implement a storage strategy
CHAPTER 4 Implement Virtual Networks
CHAPTER 5 Design and deploy ARM templates
CHAPTER 6 Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
CHAPTER 7 Manage Azure Operations
CHAPTER 8 Manage Azure Identities