The twenty-first century offers more technology than we have ever seen before, but with new updates, and apps coming out every month, most iPad users don't have time to keep up or figure everything out on their own and it can be quite overwhelming.
Essential iPad: iOS 11 Edition is here to fill in the gaps. With comprehensive instruction for many commonly used iPad Apps, this step-by-step guide offers specifics in setting up, and effectively utilizing the latest Apple offerings that will best help you achieve your goals. In addition, many illustrations and screenshots are included, allowing readers to digest information quickly and easily without feeling confused, wasting time, and getting discouraged. In this book, we'll take a look at...
- Setting up your iPad and upgrading from iOS 10
- A look at the updates introduced in iOS 11
- Getting to know your iPad; the dock, icons, and menus
- Navigating with touch gestures, quick peek, 3D touch, tap, drag, and swipe
- Multi-tasking with slide over, split view, and drag & drop
- A look at the new control centre and how to make use of it
- Internal & External Keyboards and a look at Apple Pencil
- Getting to know Siri
- Communicating with email, FaceTime, iMessage with digital touch and peer-to-peer payments
- Browsing the web with Safari web browser
- Taking and enhancing pictures, panoramic and live photos, as well as recording video
- Listening to music, the iTunes store, and Apple Music
- The FileApp, as well as Maps, News, iBooks, Notes, Apple Pay, Calendar, and Contacts
- Maintaining your iPad with updates, backups, general housekeeping, and much more...
Unlike other books and manuals that assume a computing background not possessed by beginners, Essential iPad: iOS 11 Edition tackles the basics of the iPad so that everyone from students to senior citizens to home users pressed for time can take advantage of the digital revolution.
So if you're looking for a iPad manual, a visual book, simplified tutorial, dummies guide, or reference, Essential iPad: iOS 11 Edition will help you maximize the potential of your iPad to increase your productivity and enhance your digital life.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Setting up Your iPad
Chapter 2. Getting Around Your iPad
Chapter 3. Internet, Email, Communication
Chapter 4. Using Multimedia
Chapter 5. Common Apps
Chapter 6. Productivity Apps
Chapter 7. Maintaining Your iPad
Chapter 8. Accessorise Your iPad
- Title: Essential iPad: iOS 11 Edition
- Author: Kevin Wilson
- Length: 174 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2017-09-18
- ISBN-10: B075RSGPQH