- Build desktop applications of various popular mobile applications similar to Slack, Spotify, etc
- Design desktop apps with automatic updates and real-time analytics capabilities
The Electron framework allows you to use modern web technologies to build applications that share the same code across all the operating systems and platforms. That also provides easy transitioning of the designers from the web to the desktops.
By the end of the book, you will have a variety of projects and project templates to apply your knowledge to building other cross-platform applications of your choice.
What you will learn
- Integrate Phaser with Electron to build a simple 2D game
- Improve app quality by adding an error tracking system and crash reports
- Implement group chat features and event handling capability using Firebase
- Integrating WordPress-like rich text editor into your app
- Build Electron applications using a single codebase
Who This Book Is For