The book provides a contemporary foundation in designing social impact games. It is structured in 3 parts: understanding, application, and implementation. The book serves as a guide to designing social impact games, particularly focused on the needs of, media professionals, indie game designers and college students. It serves as a guide for people looking to create social impact play, informed by heuristics in game design.
- Provides contemporary guide on the use of games to create social impact for beginner to intermediate practitioners
- o Provides design and implementation strategies for social impact games
- Provides wide ranging case studies in social impact games
- Provides professional advice from multiple social impact industry practitioners via sidebar interviews, quotes, and postmortems
- Provides a quick start guide on creating a variety of social impact engagements across a wide variety of subjects and aims